Welcome to www.gemmaindia.com . By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any Orders placed by you are bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
The Website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use the Website for any commercial purpose. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, amend or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions from time to time and it is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions from time to time for changes. We may modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website. If you do not agree to our right to change the Website or the Terms and Conditions from time to time, please do not use the Website.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
All text, graphics, photographs, logos, trademarks, artwork, sounds, music, user interfaces, visual interfaces and computer code (the "Content") belongs to Gemma (or is licensed to Gemma). This Content includes, but is not limited to, the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of it. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, translate, transmit or distribute this Content in any way without Gemma's prior written permission.
You agree that any information you submit to the Website including Personal Information shall not be misleading and shall be true and accurate in all respects. If you submit to the Website any communication, idea or materials which may attract copyright or other intellectual property rights you agree that this shall become our property and you agree that anything you submit shall not infringe any right of any third party, nor contain anything libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene nor constitute an invasion of privacy. As such, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make on the Website and we reserve the right to remove any material you have placed on the Website or to deny you access to the Website at any time in our sole discretion.
You must be a registered member to make orders and access some features of the Website. You will provide us with personal information including your name, address, and a valid email address. You must ensure this information is accurate and current. By using the Website and its associated functionality, you grant your express consent to us to send you direct marketing communications to the email address you provide, from which you may unsubscribe at any time. Your consent to receipt of certain communications may be implied from the use of certain functional aspects of our service, such as receiving reminders that items are in your shopping cart if you leave the page during a transaction. To register an account and use the Website you must be at least 18 years old,have a current Indian residential address and have capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
Access and use of the Website
- You must only use the Website through the interfaces provided by us and in accordance with these terms and any applicable law.
- You must not (or attempt to): interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) our site or the servers or networks that host our site; use (or attempt to use) data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on our site; interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of our site; or use, copy or distribute (or attempt to use, copy or distribute) content without our express permission.
- We may refer fraudulent or abusive or illegal activity to the relevant authorities. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (including orders placed using your account), and you must keep your account password secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorised activity on your account if you fail to keep your account login information secure.
- You must not use another member's account without our, and/or the other user’s, express permission. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or that your password is no longer secure, you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to re- secure your account (including by changing your password).
- We do not warrant that the Website will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our Website.
Information on this Website
- Information about goods on the Website is based on material provided by our company. Except as required by law (including the Indian Consumer Law) we held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied.
- You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of goods or services before you order the goods or services.
- Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of goods, some actual goods (including, in particular, jewellery, watches) may differ to a small extent in visual appearance (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the Website. In addition, where it is suitable to do so, some depictions of products or services are created or chosen by us for promotional purposes, and may not be an exact representation of the product or service received.
Disclaimer and Liability
- To the fullest extent possible at law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind or nature relating in any way to the Website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
-errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website or our social media pages;
- you acting or not acting, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any linked Website or our social media pages;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to or use of the Website;
-any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
-any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
-any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party; and/or
-the quality of any product or service of any linked sites.
- We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Website or any linked Website or featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party merchants of goods and services.
- Where any law (including the Indian Consumer Law) provides a guarantee which may not be lawfully excluded, our liability will be limited to that provided by law.
Except as required by law, in no event shall we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers be liable for any loss or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our Website or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence). You agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under the laws that apply to you. You agree that we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers have no responsibility for the legality of your actions.
You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of this Agreement.
- You are responsible for all orders placed on your account, including for any discrepancies or errors in your order caused by you.
- The promotion of goods or services on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only.
- Orders placed by you are offers to purchase either:-goods under the terms and conditions in this Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- Goods in your cart are not reserved until you have completed the checkout process. Orders are only confirmed once payment is received in full.
- We may reject your order, including in circumstances where we believe there may be a credit card fraud, or where we later become unable to ship your order, or if there has been an error in the price or product description on the Website.
- You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is confirmed, you are unable to cancel or change it. If you have any problems with your order, then you must go through the normal returns process outlined in this Agreement. Please note that change of mind returns are given at our absolute discretion. As a general rule, we will not change or replace your order where you have made an error.
- In the event that we cancel or are unable to fulfill your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
Price, Payment and Use of Discount/Coupon Codes
- The prices of goods, delivery and other charges shown are in Indian Rupees INR.
- All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of goods unless placed on cash on delivery basis. If your payment is not received or is declined by us, your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold items against your order.
- A discount code is only valid for a single transaction, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
- Any unused portion of your Store Credit shall be credited to your account.
- To the extent permitted by law, Gemma reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions in relation to its Store Credit upon the provision of reasonable notice, including by notice on the Gemma Website.
- Store credit issued in lieu of a refund will expire after 12 months from the date of issue. Unless otherwise stated in any promotional materials or elsewhere by us, store credits issued for promotional purposes, or otherwise at our discretion (including for goodwill purposes) will expire after 3 months.
Supply and Delivery of Goods
Subject to this Agreement, we will supply the goods shown on your order confirmation. We will use our best endeavors to meet stated time frames for delivery, however we cannot guarantee delivery time frames will be met.
Packaging and Labeling
- We endeavor to depict goods available for order using accurate images of the goods. At times, however, goods actually delivered may to a small extent differ in appearance and packaging from their appearance in images and photographs on the Website.
- We recommend that you read the labels and instructions on products prior to use.
- Because some goods are imported or originate from outside of India, their packaging, ingredients and size may vary from the same or similar product available in India.
Goods Out of Stock
We reserve the right to notify you that goods for which you placed orders have become unavailable for reasons beyond our control. You may receive a full refund or store credit (at your election) in the event we cannot fulfil your order.
Social Media and Content
- You understand that all information, such as comments, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds and other materials ("content") posted on, transmitted through or linked from the Website, our Facebook page, Twitter feed, or forum or other like application or site that allows for the publication of user generated material (“Social Media”), is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
- You understand that we do not control and are not responsible for content made available through the Website or Social Media unless it originates from us. Consequently, by using the Website or our Social Media pages you may be exposed to content provided by third parties that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. You use the Website at your own risk and to the extent permissible at law we do not accept liability in this regard.
- As a member or participant on our Social Media pages, you agree that you are responsible for any content submitted, posted or made available through the Website via your account and you must not post (or allow) content to be posted through your account that: you do not have the right to post; is defamatory or in contempt of any legal or other proceedings; is misleading or deceptive; is offensive or discriminates against any group of persons being a group defined by reference to colour, race, sex, origin, nationality or ethnic or national origins; denounces religious or political beliefs; contains religious or political material; is indecent, obscene, vulgar, pornographic or offensive; infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right of another person;contains any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material; contains or links to viruses, malware, spyware or similar software; or impersonates any person or misrepresents your relationship with any person.
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to pre-screen, refuse or remove any content from the Website or our Social Media pages without giving any reasons.
- You understand and agree that we may retain server and backup copies of your submitted content even if you have altered, removed or deleted your content from public display.
- We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in the Agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
- Other trademarks used on the Website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
- You may not:
- modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website nor any computer software or code contained in the Website; and/or
- decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
- If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our Website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved goods or services we provide.
Transfer and Assignment
You agree and acknowledge that, in the event that we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our company, our business or the Website to a third-party:
- we shall be permitted without giving notice or seeking prior consent from you, to disclose the personal information and other data that we have collected from you to the third party; and
- we shall be entitled to assign the benefit of any agreements we have with you to the third party.
- We will not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Government Of Uttar Pradesh, India. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Ghaziabad.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this Agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this Agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
Privacy and Personal information